A classification essay example can be useful in many ways, of which using the example as a sample of what needs to be done in your own classification essay is one example. One can also use these essay samples to study the application of a particular format of writing or arrangement of text, tables, diagrams and figures.A classification essay fundamentally classifies the issues related to the key statement of the essay topic into categories and thus evaluates them categorically. Writing a classification essay isn’t that hard a job, all it needs is preparation in advance and a few pointers in the right direction.
Advantages of Using Classification Essay Examples
Some of the many advantages of using a classification essay example have been listed below:
- One can easily learn the basic format of a classification essay through a sample classification essay.
- One can evaluate and/or adopt organizing principles used in categorizing information in the example classification essay.
- One can use the sources listed in the example classification essay if they are relevant to your own essay topic.
- One can use the sample classification essay as a guide to learn a specific writing style or logical deductions.
Disadvantages of Using Classification Essay Examples
With these easily available classification essay examples come a few draw backs which are of considerable weight-age against the use of classification essay samples. Some of these are:
- While some students may work to get the assignment off their backs, most try to do their best when writing a classification essay. In order to achieve this, one must be creative and must employ his/her own original ideas into the classification essay. An example classification essay is useless from this aspect.
- An example classification essay reflects the writing style and deductive skills of it’s own writer. A student who would want his/her essay to be distinctive, creative and original would rather not use a sample classification essay and risk his/her writing style being influenced or contaminated by another source.
- Another drawback of using classification essay examples is that if there is a mistake or an error of any type in the sample; you would not know about it and might even adopt that specific error/mistake present in the sample classification essay.